Go Back   Free Software Forum > Gold Membership of Free Software Forum > Support Forum

ed17hunt is offline ed17hunt

Old 06-20-2012, 04:09 PM

Default Where is Dr Quek and why do my PAID Licenses not work any more???

I cannot get into the autoresponder forum because no one has authorized my account yet.

I purchased 5 licenses for the amlm autoresponder over a year ago, maybe going on 2 years and the program works great and it always has BUT suddenly it stopped working. Since I could not get a response from Dr Quek, I had to pay a programmer to look at it to see what could be wrong. I host everything on MY site but she noticed there is a part of the program to goes out to another server and it appears to maybe trying to validate my license but the server appears to be down or was closed. I cannot locate Dr Quek for help, can anyone else help me please? Has Dr Quek abandoned us or is he away???

I would appreciate any information I can get if someone is able to help me. I need to be able to use the program, I have 5,000 leads a day and I cannot send to them.

Please help.

glenr is offline glenr

Old 06-06-2014, 06:14 PM

Did you ever get a response to this thread from 2 years ago?
It's 2014 and I just purchased PRO yesterday and trying to get help because the License Key won't work during Installation.

Does anyone use this forum anymore?
GlenR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17hunt View Post
I cannot get into the autoresponder forum because no one has authorized my account yet.

I purchased 5 licenses for the amlm autoresponder over a year ago, maybe going on 2 years and the program works great and it always has BUT suddenly it stopped working. Since I could not get a response from Dr Quek, I had to pay a programmer to look at it to see what could be wrong. I host everything on MY site but she noticed there is a part of the program to goes out to another server and it appears to maybe trying to validate my license but the server appears to be down or was closed. I cannot locate Dr Quek for help, can anyone else help me please? Has Dr Quek abandoned us or is he away???

I would appreciate any information I can get if someone is able to help me. I need to be able to use the program, I have 5,000 leads a day and I cannot send to them.

Please help.

glenr is offline glenr

Old 06-09-2014, 02:00 AM

Default No support here!

The last post from Dr. Quek in this Forum appears to be NOV. 2011. I guess it is safe to assume that he is no longer supporting his software. It's a SHAME because FMLP could be a good piece of software if you could get it to work!
I've sent him emails, posted here, sent messages to his Skype account AND posted trouble tickets in his HelpDesk but no response.

Guess it's time to get a refund from Clickbank and move on to something better.

GlenR